Medical Staffing for Healthcare Facilities
Request Staffing Online Below or Call: 1.877.531.2226
Attentive Safety® Medical Staffing is eager to demonstrate to you our commitment to providing quality medical staff to your healthcare facility. We offer a variety of staffing solutions customized to meet the individual programs designed to reduce your overall personnel costs, including financial benefits, unemployment, workers compensation, recruiting and staffing, to name just a few. Attentive Safety® Medical Staffing has distinguished itself as a preferred staffing provider to numerous healthcare employers across the U.S.A. We realize you need staffing flexibility.
Our NETWORK = ONE STOP Access to all the Employees You Need!
Attentive Safety® Medical Staffing staffs healthcare facilities such as:
- Acute care facilities
- Home Health Care Companies
- Hospice Agencies
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Physician Practices
- Outpatient Surgery Centers
Types of Staffing
- Per Diem - Hiring per diem staff is an efficient, cost-effective solution to cover last-minute shift cancellations, census fluctuations, or other immediate demands.
- Direct Hire Placement - We connect job seekers and potential employers for the purpose of establishing a permanent employment relationship.
- Temporary Staffing - We hire our own employees and assign them to support or supplement a client’s workforce in situations involving special projects, employee absences, temporary skill shortages, and even seasonal workloads. Temporary jobs can also lead to permanent placements.
- Temporary-to-Hire - Attentive Safety® Staffing employee will work for a client during a trial period during which both the employee and the client consider establishing a permanent employment relationship.
- Long-Term Staffing - Attentive Safety® Staffing supplies employees to work on long-term assignments. Our employees are recruited, screened, and assigned by Attentive Safety Staffing in accordance with the customers' needs.
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Therapists (Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Respiratory)
- Medical Technologists
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Social Workers
- Home Health Care Workers
- Medical Records, Billing, and Coding personnel
- Case Managers
We have trained professionals on staff, but if they do not meet your training requirements, then we can help! If you have someone already in mind but they do not have the experience to fill your open position, then we can help train them as well!
There are fees associated with using our Attentive Safety® Medical Staffing, and in order to keep it simple, our fees are all percentage based. The overall cost of our Staffing Services is typically a net savings for you, due to the fact that finding qualified, skilled employees can be extremely time-consuming! We will easily save you time and money when you turn this process over to our Staffing Professionals.
At Attentive Safety® Medical Staffing, we offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with the employee, we will identify a replacement at no extra cost.
Why You Need Attentive Safety® Medical Staffing
It’s vital to have experienced medical recruiters, today perhaps more than ever. Why? As medical standards become ever-more intricate, so too must direct hire, temp-to-hire, and temporary staff have relevant knowledge and appropriate experience. We connect you with that medical talent here at Attentive Safety® Medical Staffing so you can streamline your search for medical professionals.