Bloodborne Pathogens (ASHI)
Classroom Course with an ASHI Instructor
Bloodborne Pathogens Course Schedule
Classes are held 7 days a week at:
Bloodborne Pathogens Course Cost
(Payment must be received at least 24 hours prior to class time or $25 Walk-In fee applies. Please call for availability first.)
Bloodborne Pathogens Course Length
About 1 hour
• Successful completion is based on achievement of the core learning objectives rather than a prescribed instruction time.
Bloodborne Pathogens Course Description
Attentive Safety offers the ASHI Bloodborne Pathogens program to help students understand what bloodborne pathogens are and how risks of exposure can be reduced for themselves and others. The program assists in satisfying the training requirements of the U.S. Department of Labor, OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030.
• OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
• Specific Bloodborne Pathogens
• Your Company’s Exposure Control Plan
• Methods to Control the Risks of Exposure