We are always happy to help and answer any questions you may have regarding our many types of classes and certifications.
How long are the certifications valid?
All of our certifications (CPR, First Aid, BLS, Pediatric First Aid and CPR, ACLS, PALS and PEARS) are valid for 2 years.
When will I receive my certification card?
You will receive your card immediately after the class! No Waiting!
To become ServSafe Food Safety certified, you must pass the ServSafe Manager Certification Exam with a score of 75% or higher. For your ServSafe Certification to be recognized by your state or local health department, you must also meet your local regulatory requirements.
You must retake the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Examination before your current ServSafe Certification expires. Check your local regulatory requirements for more information about certification renewal. Requirements may include completing both food safety training and the ServSafe Certification Exam.
The CPR certification cost, of course, depends on the CPR certification you select. However, many affordable CPR certification classes are offered across the U.S.A, including Heartsaver CPR AED, Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED, BLS for Healthcare Providers and Heartsaver First Aid from the experts at Attentive Safety CPR and Safety Training.
Which CPR Class do I need?
- If you are in a healthcare professional industry, you will need an American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Class.
- For all other professions, you will need to check with your employer or take the American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid & CPR AED Class.
How is the BLS Renewal course different from the inital BLS course?
- The renewal course requires less classroom time than the classroom-based initial course, allowing for more efficiency in training providers who already have BLS experience.
What is the difference between American Red Cross and American Heart Association?
- For the most part, the CPR and First Aid certification are the same. The major difference is if the employer accept both types of certification. In general they are both accepted.
What's the Minimum Age to Take CPR?
- There is no age limit to take a CPR certification course. However, AHA does recommend a minimum weight of 90lbs because doing chest compression does require sufficient force on the chest to be effective.
Why Does Attentive Safety CPR and Safety Training Classes Seem Shorter?
- Each student has his/ her own manikins so the class becomes much more efficient.
What if I'm Late?
- We have a grace period of 15 minutes. If you are later than 15 minutes, the Instructor reserves the right to refuse admittance of any additional students.
Can I get a Refund?
- If you need to cancel or don’t attend the course, you will forfeit your payment.
How do I Register?
- Visit http://www.attentivesafety.com
- Select the class you need to take
- Select a date at the location you wish to take the class
- Register & Pay to Reserve Your Seat
What if I Need to Reschedule?
Can any provider who previously took the full BLS course take the renewal course?
Any provider who already had BLS certification can take the renewal course if you have an unexpired BLS Provider Card. However, the course is available only in a classroom-based format.